Your Guide To Buying At Googong
Lot Size and Prices
Nestled in a natural bowl in the landscape, Googong North is the first neighbourhood to take shape at Googong. Our Sales and Information Centre is open inside Club Googong (on Beltana Avenue), which also includes a café, gym and indoor pool. Follow the signs from there to our second 20-home display village (open May 2017). The Anglican School Googong (Early Learning –Year 12), the first three sports fields, the site of our first shopping centre (to open late 2017), and the site of the proposed public primary school, are also located in Googong North. More than 1,600 lots from our first releases have already been sold.
Land for sale in Googong right now
If you can’t face another land ballot, good news. Here at Googong, we have a number of lots available for immediate purchase, on a first come-first-served basis. Some lots are ready to build on right away, while others will give you time to settle and plan your new home. The price lists below will show you what lots are currently available, or you can contact our Sales Team today for up-to-the-minute status. Secure your lot with just an initial $1,000 deposit – conditions apply. We have also a selection of lots available for exchange on just 5% deposit.
How going Googonian stacks up
So how does Googong compare to land releases in the ACT? Let’s take a look at the prices:
- A standard lot at Googong is $170,000 less than a standard lot at Throsby 2.
- A premium lot at Googong (situated in Montgomery Rise) is $130,00 less than a premium lot at Denman Prospect.
Price comparison based on a 500m2 lot as of August 2016.
Lot sizes (average approximately 550m2)
- Small Courtyard (337m2– 400m2 )
- Medium Courtyard (400m2 – 450m2)
- Large Courtyard (450m2 – 480m2)
- Small Traditional (480m2 – 540m2)
- Medium Traditional (540m2 – 600m2)
- Large Traditional (600m2 – 700m2)
- Estate Home (700m2 – 1000m2)
See our Interactive Map here for full lot details.